Friday, October 29, 2010

The dangers of blogging ....

I love my iPad. It was not something that I needed but when my fiancée, now my wife, gave it to me for my birthday I was excited. Was this a neat new toy or could it be more than that? Could it be a useful business tool? Well so far it has certainly become a valuable addition to the business tools I have - and it is still a neat new toy that was great to have on our honeymoon.

All that being said my iPad and the associated apps have come with some extra learning. Grabbing a tall coffee here at my local coffee shop I re-read some of my past posts and saw the glaring typos. Why did I not catch them? Well some of them were not typos in the purist sense as the words were spelt correctly - they were just words that did not belong in that context.

Lesson learned - re-read my posts before I post them. If I miss things I hope you all will catch me.

Cheers

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Location:The dangers of coffee shop blogging





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: