Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FINALLY!

I am not sure if anyone has noticed but the tag-line "Posted using BlogPress from my iPad" has been missing from posts for the last couple of months. In fact the reason for that is also part of the reason why there has been limited posting on tridentityideas over the last couple of months. The issue has been BlogPress on my iPad has not worked effectively (or at all) since upgrading to IOS 5 until an app upgrade today. I am thankful that it is back but the next time I have to go months without access to an app will likely mean I will be changing my blog site. Hopefully that does not happen as mobile blogging is when I do most of my writing. I guess the new update and renewed access mean that I can now officially kick off the new year with some more serious work on my blogs. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: